Monday 18 April 2011

But our normal teacher lets us...

The one thing I hear, without fail, every lesson is 'but our teacher lets us'. It's what happens with supply. I'm  sure I pulled a few of those myself. But it's still largely irritating... And more largely funny. Here are some of the genuine pearls I have been told that 'our normal teacher lets us do':

1. Listen too music. (Thought I'd start with a tame one.)
2. Rip up our work when we've finished.
3. Take our shirts off if we're hot.
4. Eat our crisps if we're hungry.
5. Brush our hair.
6. Colour in my arm.
7. Draw on the board.
8. Have a sleep if we finish early.

Genuinely. Sadly, my answer is always, always, "well, then, it's a shame I'm not Mr or Mrs so and so".

1 comment:

  1. I know, they must think we were born yesterday! I always get them explaining, in all seriousness, that Miss always lets us leave 5 minutes early, sir says we don't have to do our homework, miss lets us go on facebook in computer lessons...

    ReplyDelete